Boneless Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts or possibly tenderloins
- 2 c. Frank's Red Warm Sauce
- 1 1/2 c. butter
- 2 c. flour
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 9x11" baking pan
- medium sized sauce pan
- 1 gallon zip lock bag
- Step 1. I use chicken tenderloins for this recipe because they come about the perfect size. If using boneless breasts cut into thirds. No matter what you're using, make sure the chicken is well thawed.Step 2. Crack the large eggs into a bowl and mix them to an even consistency. Soak the chicken pcs in the large eggs for about ten min.
- Step 3. Put the pepper and flour into a 1 gallon zip lock bag and mix them together, then put all the chicken into the bag. Close the bag blowing as much air into the bag as possible. Shake the bag till all the chicken is coated in the flour/pepper mix and pour into a bowl.
- Step 4. Pour about a half inch of oil into a skillet letting it sit till it's nice and hot. I usually turn the element on med/high and it takes about 5 min to get up to temperature.
- Step 5. With tongs, place four or possibly five pcs of chicken into the oil at a time, browning each side. It usually takes about four min per piece, per side.
- After each piece is finished frying, set aside on some napkins to cool and the excess oil can be absorbed.
- Step 6. In a medium sized saucepan, heat the butter. When the butter is melted, pour in the Frank's Red Hot Sauce. This recipe is for a medium spice but you can change which by adjusting the amount of Hot Sauce.
- Step 7. Take all the fried chicken and place in a 9x11" baking pan, arranging them side by side. Pour the butter/hot sauce mix over the chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350Â°F for about 45-60 min, depending on how tender you would like the chicken.
Leave a review or comment