Bocconcini Balsamic Tomato ChickenPrep: 6 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 2by Monocot89 recipes>
A Interesting Blend of Bocconcini( mozza Balls, Cherry Tomatoes, Balsamic Vinegar and red onion. Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 8 Oz Chicken Breasts- Boneless and Skinless
- 6 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 to 4 Tbsp Honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion - thin Sliced
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes or more
- 8 Bocconcini
- 2 Tbsp margarine or Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- Grill your Chicken on a BBQ or Fry in a pan til done.Season and set aside
- In a separate pan, warm the butter and add the garlic, red onion and cherry Tomatoes, sautee til the onion is tender add the balsamic vinegar and two tbsp honey,
- Simmer til it begins to thicken. add salt and pepper. Sample the sauce to make sure its sweet enough.
- Add the Bocconcini.
- Plate your Chicken, And put 6 cherry tomatoes and 4 Bocconcini balls on each, pour over remaining sauce.
Leave a review or comment