Blueberry Bundt Cake
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix, 18 ounce size
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 c. applesauce
- 1 8 ounce pkg lemon yogurt
- 3 c. blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 c. minced nuts
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon whipped topping, optional
- Combine cake mix, Large eggs, applesauce and yogurt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Toss blueberries in flour to coat in a small bowl; add in 2 c. batter and mix well. Pour 1/2 of batter into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan; top with remaining blueberries.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon with sugar, stir in nuts; mix well.
- Sprinkle mix over blueberries.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350
Leave a review or comment