Blueberry Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
- 2 c. Skim lowfat milk
- 8 ounce Egg Beaters 99% egg substitute
- 2/3 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 8 slc White bread slices
- 1 c. Blueberries, fresh or possibly frzn
- 1/4 c. Skim lowfat milk
- 14 x Caramel candy
- In a large bowl, blend together lowfat milk, Egg Beaters, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; set aside.
- Place bread cubes in bottom of lightly greased 8 x 8 x 2" baking dish; sprinkle with blueberries. Pour egg mix proportionately over bread mix.
- Set dish in pan filled with 1" of warm water. Bake at 350 F for hour or possibly till set.
- Meanwhile, make caramel sauce by heating remaining skim lowfat milk and caramels till caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
Leave a review or comment