Blueberry Bar Cookies
- 1 pkt Blueberry Muffin Mix, wild
- 1 c. Oats, quick cooking
- 1/3 c. Brown Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 c. Raspberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash blueberries and set aside to drain.
- In large bowl combine dry muffin mix, oats and sugar; cut in butter.
- Reserve about 1 1/2 c. of this crumb mix; press the rest on the bottom of a greased 8" square pan.
- Gently fold liquid removed blueberries in jam or possibly preserves. Spoon over crumb mix in pan; spread proportionately.
- Sprinkle the rest of crumbs and pat them proportionately onto the berry mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 25 min, till golden.
- Cold completely then cut into bars.
- Makes about 1 1/2 dozen medium bar cookies.
Leave a review or comment