Blueberry Banana MuffinsPrep: 15 min Cook: 18 min Servings: 12by Kyle Dalakas100 recipes>
Blueberry Banana Muffins! It's blueberry season and what better way to make use of this luscious fruit than good old fashioned blueberry muffins with a banana cinnamon twist! Simple, delicious and perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert!
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 3 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2/3 Cup Cane Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Tsp. Cane Sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12 muffin tin or line with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas and set aside.
- Rinse blueberries and set aside. If using frozen blueberries, let stand for 10 minutes so that they thaw.
- Combine cane sugar and butter in a large bowl. Beat well for 2 minutes on high. Add egg and vanilla. Beat for another minute.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Add to batter alternately with milk. Beat well together.
- Stir in mashed banana. Stir in blueberries. Mix well.
- Fill muffin tins to the top.
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- While muffins are baking, combine cinnamon and the 3 tsp. of cane sugar.
- Sprinkle tops of muffins with cinnamon/sugar.
- 12 Muffins
Leave a review or comment