Blue Cheese & Tomato & Pecan CrostiniPrep: 10 min Cook: 6 min Servings: 8by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Great Appetizer for any party, or family get together.
- one 12 ounce Baguette (cut 15-18 slices 1/2" thick-toasted)
- 2 cups Red Grape Tomatoes/halved
- 2 ounces Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Drizzling of Olive Oil
- Garnish Fresh Thyme
- Pre heat Oven 425 F
- Using two non stick baking sheet pans add cut crostini (bread slices) Toast several minutes (keep an eye on them)
- In a mixing bowl add blue cheese and stir to mix, spread on each toasted bread slice-crostini
- In a saute pan add tomato halves and saute 2-3 minutes with a drizzle of Olive Oil, salt black pepper, add several teaspoons on top of blue cheese coated crostini, sprinkle a few chopped pecans on top and garnish with chopped thyme
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment