Blue Cheese Cole SlawPrep: 5 min Servings: 6by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This tangy blue cheese slaw enhances everyone's favorite spicy chicken wing recipe. This salad also enhances burgers, sandwiches and wraps. Serve it at your next barbecue, picnic or tailgate party.
- 1 Package Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Large Rib of Celery, Sliced Thinly Diagonally
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Sliced Thinly
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Italian Parsley (Flat-Leaf), Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, celery, onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, zest, salt, and black pepper. Add to cabbage mixture and toss well.
- Gently toss in blue cheese; set aside in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill. Serve with favorite burger or chicken.
Leave a review or comment