Black Forest Cheesecake (Low Fat)
- 3/4 c. Teddy bear-shaped chocolate graham cracker cookies crushed Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 pkt (12-ounce) fat-free cream cheese product, softened
- 1 1/2 c. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Egg substitute
- 1 c. Semisweet chocolate morsels, melted (6 ounces)
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 ct (8-ounce) nonfat lowfat sour cream
- 1 can (21-ounce) reduced-calorie cherry pie filling
- 3/4 c. Reduced-calorie frzn whipped topping, thawed
- Spread cookie crumbs on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside. Beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer till fluffy; gradually add in sugar, beating well. Gradually add in egg substitute, mixing well. Add in melted chocolate, cocoa, and vanilla, mixing till blended. Stir in lowfat sour cream. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 300 F for 1 hour and 40 min. Remove from oven; run a knife around edge of pan to release sides. Let cold completely on a wire rack; cover and refrigerateat least 8 hrs. Remove sides of pan; spread cheesecake with cherry pie filling. Dollop each serving with 1 Tbsp. whipped topping.
- Yield: 12Servings.
- NOTE: for a creamy-textured cheesecake, bake at 300 F for 1 hour and 20 min.
Leave a review or comment