Black Cat Cupcakes
- 1 1/4 c. Reduced Fat Oreo. cookie crumbs
- 18 1/4 ounce reduced fat chocolate cake mix
- 24 pkt Halloween Oreo. cookies
- 16 ounce reduced fat lowfat milk chocolate frosting black string licorice jelly beans semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare 24-2 1/2" muffin c. with cooking spray and flour; set aside. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir incookie crumbs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin c.. Bake for 25 min.
- Remove from pans; cold on wire rack. Make cat faces on each of the remaining cookies: using some frosting, attach 4-1 1/2" licorice strings for whiskers, 2 jelly bean halves for eyes and 2 chocolate chips for ears.
- Let set at least 30 min. Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting. Stand cat faces on edge on each cupcake. Place 3" piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.
Leave a review or comment