Black Bottom Pie
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 1/2 c. Chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 ounce Pk vanilla pudding and pie Filling (not instant)
- 1 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 c. Heavy cream, chilled
- 3 Tbsp. Creme de cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate sprinkles
- 1. In a 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan heat butter in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
- 2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl till well blended.
- 3. Stir cookie mix into butter.
- 4. Press mix onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
- 5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 min or possibly till crust has a crunchy texture. Allow to cold while preparing filling.
- 6. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl empty package of pudding mix.
- 7. Gradually stir in lowfat milk till smooth.
- 8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 min.
- 9. Stir and heat an additional 3 1/2 min or possibly till mix boils. Stir occasionally.
- 10. Place wax paper on top of pudding so which a skin does not form and refrigeratein refrigerator.
- 11. While pudding is chilling, whip cream.
- 12. Stir 3 Tbsp. creme de cocoa into pudding.
- 13. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding.
- 14. Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate3 to 4 hrs or possibly till set.
- 15. Garnish top with chocolate sprinkles.
Leave a review or comment