Black Bottom Pecan Pie
- 2 x Large eggs
- 3/4 c. corn syrup
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips - (3 ounce) melted
- 1 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c. pecan halves
- 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut toasted
- 1 x chocolate graham cracker pie crust (9" dia)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Large eggs, corn syrup, melted chocolate, butter, vanilla, sugar, and salt, mix well. Stir in the pecans and coconut, mix well.
- Pour into the pie crust and bake for 40 to 45 min or possibly till hard in the center. Allow to cold completely before serving.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: Top each serving with a scoop of ice cream and watch it disappear!
Leave a review or comment