Black Bean Chicken BurritoPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Beth Roan118 recipes>
Burrito stuffed with beans, cheese and chicken
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped (I put mine through the food processor to sneak them in there)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 oz monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cooking spray
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Heat oil, then add onions, heat for 2 minutes. Add chicken and heat for another minute. Stir in chili powder, until fully combined. Add garlic and stir for a minute. Remove from heat and add salt and pepper. Toss in black beans.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas along with cheese. Roll up each burrito by tucking in the sides and rolling the middle to one side. Remove any extra filling leftover in the skillet and place on the stove on med-low heat. Coat each burrito with cooking spray. Place burritos in pan over medium heat; cook a couple minutes on each side until browned. Top with sour cream or salsa.
Leave a review or comment