Black Bean Casserole Ole
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. Onions, minced
- 3/4 c. Cornmeal, yellow, + 2 tbs
- 2 tsp Chili pwdr
- 1 3/4 c. Soymilk, lite
- 1 lb Beans, black, canned, rinsed and liquid removed
- 1 lb Corn, whole kernel, canned, liquid removed
- 1 lb Tomatoes, stewed, canned
- 4 ounce Chilies, green, canned, minced
- 1/4 c. Nutritional yeast cheesy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking pan or possibly spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except cheesy sauce. Mix well.
- Place in prepared pan. Drop cheesy sauce on top by spoonfuls.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 min.
Leave a review or comment