Black and White Chocolate Brownie SundaePrep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 6by RecipesnFood121 recipes>
Try Black and White Chocolate Brownie Sundae for the best dessert party food, which will make your party wonderful. See more @
- 2 tbs margarine
- 2 cups red fat semisweet choco baking chips divided
- 1 tbs water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen egg substitute thawed
- ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- Sparkle some peanut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 3 inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray. In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine margarine, 1 cup of the chips and water. Stir about 3 minutes, until chips are melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add egg substitute; stir well.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to chip mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in remaining 1 cup chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or just until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. (Do not over-bake.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.
- At serving time, place 1 brownie on serving plate. Using small melon baller, top each brownie with 3 balls of frozen yogurt. Drizzle each dessert with 1 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce.
- Note: If using microwave, in medium microwave-safe bowl, place margarine, 1 cup chips and water. Microwave 1 minute at High (100%); stir until chips are melted.
Leave a review or comment