Better Than Sex Cake
- 1 box plain yellow cake mix (no pudding)
- 1 pkt (3.5-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 c. Crisco oil
- 1/2 c. Water
- 4 x Large eggs
- 6 ounce Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkt (8-ounce) lowfat sour cream
- 1 c. Minced walnuts
- 1 c. Coconut flakes
- 1 x Bar (4-ounce) German chocolate, grated Powdered sugar for dusting, if you like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan. Mix cake mix, instant pudding, Crisco oil, water and Large eggs (add in Large eggs one at a time)
- beating well after each. Mix in chocolate chips, lowfat sour cream, minced walnuts, coconut and grated German chocolate. Pour into prepared pan and bake 50-60 min or possibly till cake springs back when lightly touched. Cold slightly in pan; remove, cold completely on rack. Dust with powdered sugar, if you like. Store in refrigerator.
- Note: If you like you can also add in a 6 ounce. package of butterscotch morsels and/or possibly a small can of liquid removed crushed pineapple.
Leave a review or comment