Best Ever Waffles Or Pancakes
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. sugar (or possibly less to taste)
- 2 Large eggs, separated
- 1 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter or possibly shortening
- You can make this ahead of time and store it in a sealed container in the refrigerator so which it will be ready for breakfast each morning.
- Whip egg whites, set aside. Beat egg yolks and stir in lowfat milk. Beat in flour and sugar. Add in melted butter or possibly shortening.
- When thoroughly combined, mix in beaten egg whites.
- Serve dotted with butter or possibly a favorite marmalade.
Leave a review or comment