Ben & Jerry's coffee ice creamServings: 6by Ben8 recipes>
This is an original ice cream flavor made by Ben & Jerry's. It is very flavorful ice cream because it is homemade, homemade ice creams are very rich and always very flavorful.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbs refined sugar
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3-4 Tbs freeze dried coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat eggs until fluffy, about 1.5 mins.
- Whisk sugar in a little at a time, keep whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute. Add cream, mil, and 2 Tbs of coffee and whisk until blended.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturers directions
- After ice cream stiffens, add remaining Tablespoon of coffee, continue freezing until done.
- makes approx 1 Quart
Leave a review or comment