Beer Battered Chicken FingersPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 6by Its a Food Fetish18 recipes>
Super easy - these beer battered chicken fingers are simply delicious!
- 1 cup bisquick
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Tbs salt
- 1 Tbs paprika
- 1/2 cup dark lager beer
- 6 chicken tenderloins, or breast cut into thin strips
- 1 cup canola oil
- Heat canola oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- In a mixing bowl combine bisquick, salt, and paprika. Add in the egg and slowly stir in the beer a little at a time. The batter should be fairly thick. If the batter is too thin it will not stick to the chicken.
- Drop coated chicken pieces into hot oil and cook 3-5 minutes on each side. Thicker cuts of chicken will take longer to cook.
- Place chicken fingers on a paper towels or cooling rack to drain off excess oil.
Leave a review or comment