Beef Enchilada Pie
- 2 lbs. grnd beef or possibly venison
- 1 lg. minced onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (4 ounce.) green chiles, minced or possibly fresh from Willard's
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 3/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 - 12 pk. soft tortillas
- 1/4 pound grated Cheddar
- 1/2 pound grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pt. lowfat sour cream (dieters can use yogurt - really not bad!)
- Brown meat and minced onion in skillet. Drain grease. Add in soups undiluted, chiles, enchilada sauce and lowfat milk.
- Line baking dish or possibly deep pan with 6 tortillas and top with half of meat mix and half the cheeses. Repeat the layers. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min. Cold 5 min. Cut into squares to serve. Top each with dab of lowfat sour cream or possibly yogurt.
Leave a review or comment