Beef And Macaroni Casserole
- 1 pkt macaroni cooked, liquid removed
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 lb grnd beef browned, liquid removed Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 lrg onion minced
- 2 x celery stalks minced
- 1 can tomato paste
- 3/4 c. water
- 2 Tbsp. sherry
- 1 can tomato soup Cheddar or possibly Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp leaf oregano
- Toss cooked noodles in oil. Place in greased crockpot. Add in all other ingredients, except grated cheese. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 8 hrs (HIGH: 2 to 3 hrs).
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment