Beef And Broccoli Salad
- 1 bn Broccoli, (approx. 1-1/2lbs.)
- 1/2 c. Sesame oil, (not Oriental)
- 8 x Fresh Mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 c. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 1 clv garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 lb (2 or possibly 3) Top Sirloin or possibly Boneless Strip Sirloins,, Cooked and sliced into thin strips.
- 1 x (14 ounce.) can Artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 x Avocados, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds, toasted
- Prepare broccoli into flowerets and stems. Stir-fry the stems in 1/4 c. of oil in a large deep skillet for 2 min. Add in flowerets and continue to stir-fry for 4 min or possibly till crisp-tender. Transfer to large serving bowl. Stir-fry mushrooms in remaining oil for 4 min. Add in to broccoli.
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and sugar together. Pour over vegetables and mix well. Stir in beef, artichoke hearts and avocado chunks. Refrigeratefor 3 to 4 hrs. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds just before. serving.
- Make 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment