BBQ Pork Sliders with Peach-Ginger SlawPrep: 15 min Servings: 12by Carolinaheartstrings301 recipes>
For my last sandwich this month I thought I’d do a slider using one of my favorite Carolina foods – pulled BBQ pork. I’ve always enjoyed peaches with pork so I whipped up a ginger-peach slaw to top them with. The slaw recipe makes 3 cups and you’ll use about 1 cup of it with the sliders.
- 12 dinner or slider rolls
- 3 cups pulled BBQ pork
- 12 heaping tablespoons Ginger-Peach Slaw (recipe below)
- GINGER-PEACH SLAW
- 1 14.5 oz can peaches, drained
- ½ cup peach preserves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 16 oz package tri-color slaw mix
- Make the slaw by blending all but the last ingredient in a blender until smooth.
- Stir mixture into the slaw mix until well mixed.
- Split the rolls in half if necessary.
- For each roll use ¼ cup of BBQ pork and top with a heaping tablespoon of slaw.
Leave a review or comment