Basil Garlic Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. light molasses
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely grnd pepper
- 3/8 c. fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 12 ounce chicken breast halves without skin
- In small saucepan, heat vinegar to boiling over medium-high heat and cook till reduced by half - about 5 min.
- Stir in molasses and pepper. Remove saucepan from heat and set aside.
- Marinate chicken in this marinade.
- In small bowl, combine basil, oil, garlic and salt. Rub both sides of chicken with basil mix.
- Baste with marinade. Turn over and grilled about 6 min till done.
- NOTES : I adore balsamic vinegar.. so this recipe sounds really appealing to me.
Leave a review or comment