Basic Chicken Lollipop Pinoy StylePrep: 60 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Kids love this! Less the chili though, but my daughter can handle mild spice.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 6-8 green chillies
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp cane vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Canola oil to fry
- Cut each wing in half, along the movable bone joint. Of the two parts left, one part will have two parallel bones, and the other part will have a single bone.
- Remove the extra bone (smaller bone) from one part of each wing.
- You will get two lollipops from each chicken wing.
- Now, for each lollipop, cut the ligaments near one end of the bone so that the muscle separates from the bone. Roll this muscle over to the other end, without cutting the ligaments at that end. The muscle will thus remain hanging, and can be rolled over to form a lollipop.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above to form a marinade.
- Marinate the chicken and leave for several hours.
- When ready to serve, deep fry the lollipops and serve hot with chilli garlic sauce.
Leave a review or comment