Barbequed Ribs/Peanut Chipotle Sauce
- 1 c. soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp. coarsely minced ginger
- 2 x Racks pork ribs (12 ribs each)
- 10 1/2 c. PeanutChipotle Sauce
- 4 c. CornTomatillio Salsa
- 2 c. minced peanuts PEANUT CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- 1 1/2 c. New Mexicostyle barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c. smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 5 1/2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 5 1/2 tsp pureed canned chipotles
- 5 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a sauce pan over mediumhigh heat, combine soy sauce, 2 c. of water, and the ginger and bring to a boil. Pour the mix into the bottom of a roasting pan and place ribs on a rack in the pan. Brush with sauce of your choice. Place in oven for 1 hour basing every 10 min. Remove from the oven and grill for an additional hour, continue to baste every 10 min.
- For Sauce: Combine the barbecue sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, pureed chipotles and the honey. Mix well and reserve.
- Alternate Sauce:Scotch Bonnet and Molasses Sauce:1 1/2 c. New Mexicostyle barbecue sauce 1scotch bonnet pepper, finely minced, seeds removed 11/2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar 11/2 Tbsp. molasses Combine all ingredients and reserve.
Leave a review or comment