Barbeque Pork RibsPrep: 15 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 6by Jomel2 recipes>
- 6 slabs pork ribs
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp flour
- 1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except pork ribs, pineapple juice and flour.
- 2. Rub marinade all over ribs and place in a covered container and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 3. Remove ribs from the fridge and reserve marinade.
- 4. Place marinade in a sauce pan then add pineapple juice and flour, simmer and reduce until thick.
- 5. Place ribs on a greased grill. Close lid and cook until meat is tender around 1 to 1.5 hours. Turn only once.
- 6. Brush ribs with sauce then cook for 10 more minutes then serve.
Leave a review or comment