Barbecued Turkey WingsServings: 8by Bob Towlson135 recipes>
- 2 Pounds TURKEY WINGS -- cut at joint &
- discard tip
- 1 Can tomato sauce -- (8 ounces)
- 1 Can pineapple rings -- (8 ounces) drained,
- juice reserved
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar -- firmly packed
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- On lightly greased 9-X 13-X 2-inch baking pan, arrange turkey wings. Bake,uncovered, at 450 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until wings are lightly browned. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine tomato sauce, reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, chili powder, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bring mixture to boil. Remove pan from heat and pour sauce over wings,covering each piece completely. Cover with foil and bake 45 to 60 minutes or until wings are fork-tender or meat thermometer inserted into wing registers 170 degrees F.
- Remove foil; add pineapple rings. Bake uncovered additional 15 minutes.
- Place in covered dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve cold.
Leave a review or comment