Barbecued Flank Steak With Chutney Bourbon Glaze
- 1/3 c. peach or possibly mango chutney
- 1/3 c. pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp. bourbon or possibly apple juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. warm pepper sauce
- 2 x garlic cloves, chopped, or possibly 1 tsp. bottled chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 x (1 lb) flank steak, trimmed
- Combine chutney, pineapple juice, bourbon, vinegar, warm sauce, garlic and salt in a large zipper-top plastic bag. Add in steak. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 10 min.
- While the steak is marinating, preheat the grill or possibly broiler.
- Remove the steak from bag, reserving marinade. Place steak on grill rack or possibly broiler pan; cook for 8 min on each side or possibly to desired degree of doneness.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices; keep hot.
- Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Serve with steak.
Leave a review or comment