Banana Yogurt Waffles
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 x cartons (8 ounces each) Foster's Banana Cream Pie fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 3 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp grnd cinnamon Preheat waffle iron. Separate Large eggs, reserve whites.
- In large bowl, combine egg yolks, yogurt, lowfat milk, sugar and butter; stir till smooth.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking pwdr, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir dry ingredients into yolk mix just till moistened (don't over mix).
- Beat egg whites till stiff, but not dry. Fold into batter. Carefully pour batter into prepared waffle iron, spreading near edges of iron with back of metal spoon. (This batter is slightly thicker than the usual waffle batter.)
- Close waffle iron lid and cook according to waffle iron directions.
Leave a review or comment