Banana Split PopsServings: 1by Krystina Castella12 recipes>
This king of pops is based on the classic flavors of a banana split. Traditionally, the banana is split lengthwise, but I put the banana on the pop stick to make it a hidden surprise. Pineapple topping is poured over the vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup over the chocolate ice cream, and strawberry topping over the strawberry; the whole thing is then topped with whipped cream, nuts, and a maraschino cherry.
- 1/2 banana (cut crosswise) for each pop
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/3 cup pineapple topping
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry ice cream
- 1/3 cup strawberry topping
- Whipped cream
- 1 maraschino cherry for each pop
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Stick the banana halves onto the pop sticks. Use paper cups as molds for these pops. Divide the strawberry topping among the paper cup molds. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Top with the strawberry ice cream and the pineapple topping. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Top with the vanilla ice cream and the chocolate fudge. Add the chocolate ice cream. Freeze for 6 hours.
- Peel off and discard the paper cups. Top each pop with whipped cream, nuts, and a cherry. Serve to kids of all ages.
Leave a review or comment