Banana, pecans and chocolate chips muffins
The other day, I discovered a nice dessert: the banana cake in the restaurant Factory&Co. This is the first time I tasted, because I'm not a fan of bananas usually. But here it was a stroke of heart, nay a revelation. This exquisite cake made capsized my taste buds ... and soft desire, with a slight touch of chocolate and cinnamon. I do not know exactly what ingredients compose this marvel, but I tried to make my version according to my recollection. This is not exactly the same thing, but the result is not bad at all!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 200 gr of flour
- 100 gr of sugar
- 60 gr of butter
- 50 gr chocolate chips
- 25 gr of pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder Alsa
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of Banania chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- Preheat oven to 180 Â°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened butter with the sugar until preparation is homogeneous.
- Add the eggs, flour and baking powder and milk and mix well.
- Crush roughly bananas. Add them to the preparation, add chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Mix everything with a wooden spoon. Finally, add the vanilla sugar, rum and Banania (chocolate powder). Mix well to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Pour the batter into the oiled silicone muffin pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 180 Â° C. Let cool before serving.
Leave a review or comment