Banana "Ice Cream"
- Bananas, (they suggested using the brown spotted ones which you're just about to throw away)
- Hello Everyone! I'm new to the list (as of yesterday) so I do not know all of the in's and out's of the list but I have noticed which the recipes today have been low fat. So I'm sharing with you a "recipe" I got off of Party at Home on HGTV yesterday. Its not really so much of a recipe but here goes.....
- Peel the bananas and slice. Place slices in freezer bag and freeze. Once frzn, put in food processor and process till creamy.
- Which's it! You would not believe how close the consistency is to ice cream.
- My husband kept asking me what was in it and wouldn't believe which it was just bananas. I went back and added a dash of cinnamon and which was good too.
Leave a review or comment