Banana Cherry Cheese Pie
- 1 pkt (3-ounce) lemon flavored gelatine
- 1 pkt (8-ounce) Philadelphia brand cream cheese
- 2/3 c. Undiluted Carnation evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c. Sliced bananas
- 1/3 c. Minced maraschino cherrries
- 1 x 9-inch graham cracker crust
- My mother-in-law got this recipe from off a Carnation Evaporated Lowfat milk can years ago. I tried it and love it.
- Dissolve jell-o in 1 c. boiling water. Soften cream cheese and blend in evaporated lowfat milk. Add in jello mix, sugar and lemon juice. Blend till smooth. Refrigeratetill slightly thickened. Mix in banana slices and maraschino cherries. Pour into graham cracker crust. Refrigeratetill hard.
- Garnish with 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs, maraschino cherries and banana slices.
Leave a review or comment