Banana CakePrep: 20 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
Banana cake, we grew up with this cake. This traditional cake wins our hearts no matter what. I mean we live in Malaysia and bananas are everywhere! And that’s why as a Malaysian you need to know how to make a banana cake. View more details here: More cake recipes can be found here:
- 300 g Banana
- 3 nos Eggs
- 35 g Oil
- 125 g Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Baking Soda
- 30 g Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1. Mash banana into lumpy paste.
- 2. Add eggs and oil and stir until well mixed.
- 3. Sift the dry ingredients and add it into the banana batter little by little.
- 4. Mix until fully incorporated.
- 5. Transfer it into a baking mold and bake it in 180c oven for 35 minutes
Leave a review or comment