Banana Blueberry MuffinsPrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 12by Hungry Jenny474 recipes>
Make a batch of these and freeze them individually so that you have a speedy breakfast option there when you need it - just take it out the night before and grab on the go for a healthy morning boost! http://hungryjenny.blogspot.com/2010/05/morning-booster-muffins.html
- 100g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 mashed bananas
- 150g plain flour
- 125g brown sugar
- 50ml rapeseed (canola) oil
- 50ml water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- Sift the flour, baking powder and soda into a bowl. Add the cinnamon and salt. Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- In another bowl, mix the banana and sugar, then mix in the oil, water and vanilla.
- Add the blueberry flour mixture into the wet mixture. Lightly mix well together.
- Tip the mixture into a greased or lined muffin tray. Bake at 180 degrees C for about half an hour.
Leave a review or comment