Baked Tomatoes With Garlic
- 2 lrg Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. Dry Breadcrumbs
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil Salt, to taste Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Cut the tomatoes in half crossways and arrange them cut side up on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper and spoon over the tomato halves.
- Drizzle generously with extra virgin olive oil and bake the tomatoes at the top of the oven for about 8-10 min till lightly browned. Serve at once.
Leave a review or comment