Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 16 oz. pkg. spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 TBSPS butter, melted
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cgeese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment