- 1 lb lean grnd beef
- 16 ounce box spaghetti
- 1 lrg onion minced
- 1 x green pepper minced
- 1 lrg can (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce (I use one with meat)
- 16 ounce bag shredded Mozzarella
- 8 ounce bag shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce bag shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp spaghetti spice or possibly seasoning
- 1 x - 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Preheat oven 400 . In a large frying pan, saute/fry onions & pepper till tender. Add in grnd beef & stir till brown. While browning beef, cook spaghetti by pkg directions & drain. Put it back in the kettle. When the grnd beef is browned, add in the mushroom soup & stir in till blended. Add in the spaghetti sauce & seasoning. Stir in till blended. Now add in this to the pot with spaghetti. Mix well. Put half of the spaghetti mix in a 9 x 13" casserole dish. Top with half of each cheese. Top with remaining spaghetti mix. Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for about 25 mins.
- or possibly till good & bubbly & cheese has melted really well.
- Notes: You can also add in pepperoni slices on top of each layer of spaghetti mix before adding cheese if desired. You could also use mushrooms rather than the mushroom soup. You can add in olives. Try egg noodles instead of spaghetti. Serve with a tossed salad and French bread.
Leave a review or comment