THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY TO COOK ALLL THE DISHES YOU PUT UP HERE JOHN THIS LOOKS FABULOUS . I WILL POST MORE WHEN I MAKE IT
YHX LIN ISHIKAWAQ
Baked Shrimp In Phyllo With Indian Spice Shrimp Wraps And
- 3 sht phyllo dough Melted butter
- 1/4 c. Grnd hazelnuts
- 1 Tbsp. Garam masala
- 5 head -on gulf shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Shallots, minced
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1/2 c. Tomato concasse
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, minced
- Lay a sheet of phyllo out and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle one-third of the hazelnuts and then one-third of the garam masala.
- Repeat process two more times, placing each new phyllo dough sheet directly on top of the seasoned phyllo sheets. Cut the stack widthwise into 5 strips, place one shrimp on the near end of each strip, and roll. Place the rolls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 min.
- To make the chutney, heat the butter in a saute/fry pan, and sweat the ginger, shallots and garlic. Add in sugar, tomato paste, tomato concasse and cilantro.
- Spoon some chutney over each roll before serving it.
- Yield: 5 rolls
Leave a review or comment