Baked Scallops In The Shell (Capesante Al Forno)
- 12 x sea scallops still in their shell Coarse sea salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. white wine
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 c. finely-minced Italian parsley
- 1/4 c. fresh bread crumbs lightly toasted
- Preheat the broiler.
- Open each scallop. Sprinkle a healthy pinch of sea salt and some pepper over each scallop. Drizzle a bit of wine into each shell, then drizzle the scallop with a bit of extra virgin olive oil. Top each scallop with some of the parsley and bread crumbs.
- Place each shell in an ovenproof pan and place it under the broiler for 1 1/2 to 2 min. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment