- 2 lb Bay or possibly Calico scallops
- 2 c. Rich buttery-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. Butter
- 1/4 c. Catsup
- 1/2 tsp Sugar or possibly to taste
- 1 dsh Pepper or possibly to taste
- 1/4 c. Green onions and tops, slice
- 1 Tbsp. Butter or possibly to taste Paprika
- Rinse Scallops with cool water to remove any remaining shells. Combine Scallops, cracker crumbs, butter, catsup, salt and pepper in casserole.
- Combine green onion and butter; Place on top of scallop mix. Bake in Moderate oven at 350 for 25-30 min or possibly till golden brown. Sprinkle with paprika.
Leave a review or comment