Baked Salmon Loaf
- 1 can (1 lb.) salmon (cleaned) or possibly if fresh, cook and remove all bones.
- 1 1/2 c. Herb seasoned bread stuffing mix
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, (dry or possibly fresh)
- 3 Tbsp. Onion
- 3 x Large eggs, beaten
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounce.) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 c. Whole green olives, (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together; pour in greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 for 50 min. Unmold after 10 min. Heat one c. ranch dressing or possibly ranch with bacon pour over loaf.
Leave a review or comment