Baked Radicchio And Herbed Goat Cheese
- 2 med heads radicchio cut into 1/4 inch-thick strips
- 1/4 lb goat cheese cut into 1/2-inch pcs
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x garlic clove flattened
- 1 tsp dry basil crumbled
- 1 tsp dry marjoram crumbled
- 1/2 tsp dry rosemary crumbled Pepper Sliced Italian bread
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place radicchio in large shallow baking dish.
- Arrange goat cheese over. Heat oil in heavy small saucepan over medium heat. Add in garlic and saute/fry till golden brown, about 1 minute. Throw away garlic.
- Add in basil, marjoram and rosemary to oil. Season with pepper. Drizzle over goat cheese and radicchio. Bake till cheese begins to heat, about 15 min. Serve with bread slices.
- Serves 4.
- NOTES : Serve this appetizer with crusty bread and enjoy.
Leave a review or comment