Baked Potatoes With Avocado And Bacon Topping
- 4 lrg Baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 x Bacon slices, minced
- 1 med Avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 x Clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp Warm red pepper sauce
- 1/4 x Red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 1:00.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Pierce potato skins in several places with a fork.
- Bake potatoes about 1 hour, or possibly till tender. Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add in bacon and cook 4-5 min stirring frequently till crisp. Drain bacon on absorbent paper. Combine mashed avocado with remaining ingredients, except peppers and bacon, in a bowl. Split baked potato down the middle. Divide avocado mix between potatoes and top with peppers and bacon.
Leave a review or comment