We used to have something like this made with fresh Sweethaven Peaches and we would also sprinkle them with yellow butter cake mix powder or vanilla cake mix powder before baking.
Baked Peaches and CreamPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 5by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
- For peaches you will need:
- 5 ripe peaches, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mixed berry marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- For ice cream you will need:
- 1 can sweetened, condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped with a tablespoon of confectioners sugar
- For peaches:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange peaches in a baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine honey and marmalade. Spread over each peach. Then place a cube of butter in the center of each peach.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove and let cool on a rack.
- For ice cream:
- In a stand mixer, combine condensed milk, salt and vanilla.
- *Fold* in the whipped heavy cream gently. Transfer to a container and freeze until solid.
Leave a review or comment