Baked Pasta in Red SaucePrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 5by Renu Guru167 recipes>
With a rich taste of tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and sauces, this pasta recipe would be loved by all! This yummy Italian recipe is cooked using whole wheat pasta and a melange of spices, which will give your taste buds a treat! A must try pasta recipe!
- 2 cup boiled wholewheat pasta
- 4 green chilli
- 1 teaspoon juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- water as required
- 2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoon semolina
- For Garnishing
- 4 leaves basil
- For The Main Dish
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 tomato
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 4 cup tomato puree
- Take a small bowl and mix salt, black pepper powder, red chilli sauce and tomato sauce. On the other hand, take a pan and start heating the oil on low flame.
- Add sliced onions on the pan and sauteed them till they turn slightly brown in colour. Add flour in the pan and keep stirring the pan.
- Next, add the prepared sauce in the bowl to the pan. Mix it well. Add water to the pan to prevent the mixture from thickening. Put the mixture for boiling.
- Add boiled pasta to the pan and let it cook for on low flame for a few minutes. Also, add sugar, tomato ketchup, lemon juice and cheese to the mix.
- Now, pour this mixture from the pan to the baking dish and bake it for about 15 minutes. Garnish it with chopped green chilies or grated cheese. Serve warm.
Leave a review or comment