Baked Hash Brown Casserole Corrected
- 2 lb Frzn hash browns, (thawed)
- 1/2 c. Melted margarine
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 c. Minced onion
- 1 pt Whipping cream, (unwhipped) or possibly 1 pt. lowfat sour cream
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c. (8 ounce.) grated cheese
- 2 c. Crushed corn flakes
- Mix together 1/4 c. margarine, salt, pepper, onion, lowfat sour cream or possibly whipping cream, soup and cheese. Blend well.
- Butter 9 1/2 x 13 pan and place hash browns in bottom. Pour liquid mix over hash browns.
- Mix 1/4 c. margarine and then corn flakes and put on top of potato mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
Leave a review or comment