Baked Bangus with Cheesy ToppingsPrep: 20 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
An experimental twist of baked milkfish. It was my first time to try and it was good ;)
- 1 pc. boneless bangus(milkfish) split into 2
- 3tbsp calamansi juice
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1tbsp. chopped pickles
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven 300°F
- Lay bangus(milkfish) on a glass plate/dish.
- Season with salt,pepper and lemon juice
- Dub with butter
- In bowl mix chopped garlic, mayonnaise, and pickles on top of fish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Baked for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Do not over cook it will make the fish tough and dry.
Leave a review or comment