Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
- 1 lb asparagus, tough stems removed Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. soft white bread crumbs
- 2 tsp unsalted margarine
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Arrange the asparagus in a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan which has been lightly coated with the cooking spray. Sprinkle with the cheese and bread crumbs and dot with the margarine.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, till the asparagus is just tender-about 15 min.
- (NOTE: Baking time may vary by up to 5 min, depending on the thickness of the asparagus.)
Leave a review or comment